Local Officer Documents
2016-17 State Officer Information
2016-17 Local Chapter Information
Procedures for Applying for a VT CTSO Executive Director Position
Vermont Career & Technical Student Organizations
This site is intended to provide permission forms, documents, websites, and other information to help CTSO state officers prepare for their conference.
Local Officer/Member Workshops
Leadership training comes directly to your school! Susan Ladd will work with individual schools and advisors to create local officer/member/class activities.
Training can be designed to fit whatever schedule best suits your students. Perfect for those half days or short weeks!
Let Susan know what you'd like to have covered and the time frame involved. She will design something for your local officers/members.
Although most of her trainings are designed with the instructor's goals in mind, here are a couple of 45-minute workshops offered
- Puzzled About Your CTSO? Put the pieces together about leadership traits!
- Deal Yourself a Winning Hand with Dining Etiquette! (Interactive and fast-paced)
- You Have Skills--How Do You Show an Interviewer You Are Motivated?
- Local Officer Roles and Responsibilities! How do we run a meeting, anyway?
- Sail the 7 C's of Communication!
NOTE: There is also the option of having Susan come to your school to do mock interviews as well. Contact Susan for more ideas.